10 food that make the lower body slimmer
1. Sesame: Provides the body with essential vitamin E, vitamin B1, and calcium. In particular, it contains oleic acid which removes cholesterol from the walls of blood vessels.
2. Banana: Rich in potassium and fats but low in sodium content, meeting the nutritional needs of maintaining beautiful legs.
3. Apple: Contains water-soluble fiber pectin which clears the bowels, preventing the lower body from becoming fat.
4. Red bean: Facilitates bowel movements, thus reducing constipation and promoting urination. Fiber contained in red beans aids in the excretion of substances like water and fats from the body, hence red beans are extremely beneficial to beautifying the legs.
5. Watermelon: Has diuretic effect and contains a good amount of potassium. It is good for sculpting beautiful legs and should not be ignored.
6. Shatian pomelo (Citrus grandis): Low in calorie content but high in potassium content. If you want to have a pair of beautiful legs, try some Shatian pomelo.
7. Celery: Contains large amount of gelatinous calcium carbonate and thus replenishes the body with calcium needed for straight legs. It is also rich in potassium which prevents swelling in the lower body.
8. Pineapple: Eating more pineapples promotes blood circulation, thus facilitating the delivery of fresh nutrients and oxygen to the legs and energizing them.
9. Kiwi fruit: Rich in fiber which expands upon the absorption of water, thus inducing the feeling of fullness when eaten. It speeds up the disintegration of fatty acids, preventing the legs from becoming thick due to excess fats.
10. Tomato: Has diuretic effect and relieves tiredness of the legs. For all fair ladies who may need to stand for long periods of time, you can eat more tomatoes to maintain the strength in your legs.